Environmentally Friendly Foundation Repair
Servicing Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, & Maryland
Since URETEK’s beginning in 1989, the company has continually improved their technology to increase efficiency and contribute to the sustainability of the surrounding environment. Our material partner, Bayer Material Science, has worked with URETEK to extensively test and improve our materials to exceed high environmental requirements.
URETEK Environmental Considerations:
- EPA Standard Environmental test requirements clearly demonstrate that URETEK’s polymer is environmentally benign
- URETEK’s proprietary material is NSF-61 certified, making it safe to inject around water supply. NSF-61 includes criteria for testing and evaluating products to ensure they do not leak contaminants into the water that would pose a health concern.
- Ideal for eco-conscious businesses and organizations – URETEK’s polymer is made with rapid renewable resources, and our process generates little waste or debris, decreasing landfill overload
- Water pollution is drastically reduced through our efficient infrastructure systems
- The URETEK polymer is inert to mildew and fungi, and does not nourish rodents and insects
- Crews complete projects from a single, mobile production unit, using low-impact technology and processes that significantly lower emissions, when compared to traditional methods