Foundation Repair Process using a Polyurethane Injection Method
Servicing Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, & Maryland
Hi-tech Soil Stabilization is pleased to offer the most advanced lifting and stabilization solutions for our customers. Our unique polymer and revolutionary application process is what makes us so successful:
URETEK Polymer Technology FACTS
- Developed through a partnership with leading chemists at Bayer Material Science
- Formulated to be lightweight yet have powerful lifting and stabilization features – only 4 lbs./cu. ft, as compared to cement slurry at 144 lbs./cu. ft.
- Maintains impressive compressive strength under the heaviest loads – with a track record of structural lifts in excess of 100 tons
- Proven effective and environmentally safe in over 125,000 projects worldwide over the past 20 years
URETEK Deep Injection Process – 100% Strength in Minutes
URETEK’s Deep Injection Process uses the most advanced material and technology available, with amazing results for our customers. Once our fully-equipped, self-contained mobile units arrive at the project site to commence work, the process begins:
URETEK polymer is injected through penny-sized, 5/8″ holes using a controlled, low-impact process Material expands up to 25 times the material’s liquid volume polymer strengthens to 100% in 30 minutes Weak soils are tightened, structural slabs are realigned high moisture content is driven out problematic concrete and soil concerns are fixed at the source
The URETEK Deep Injection Process delivers a long-term solution with many benefits.
- Minimal to No Downtime – we execute our work while you maintain operations
- Fast – projects can be completed in hours instead of the days or weeks required for traditional methods
- Economical – our solutions are priced consistently below alternative repair methods
- Effective – our material is lightweight and expansive, with the ability to fill all voids or fissures with a minimal amount of additional overburden weight. Assets are restored to their original load-bearing capacity – resulting in improved performance that is maintained over time
- Durable – the URETEK polymer material is guaranteed for ten years against any loss of dimensional stability or deterioration
- Safe – our polymer and processes exceed environmental requirements
Learn more about the lifting and stabilizing solutions offered by URETEK ICR Northeast.
Visit our Industries page to see how our concrete lifting and stabilizing applications are used across a variety of industrial, commercial and residential markets.