Soil Stabilization Services
Servicing Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, & Maryland
Hi-Tech Soil Stabilization offers the most revolutionary, efficient, cost-effective and safest solution to stabilizing underground soils. The process is ideal for a host of public and private assets with settlement problems that are a result of unstable soil conditions.
Soil Stabilization with the URETEK Method
- URETEK’s unique application process is designed to strengthen weak soils, even to depths of 30 feet
- Our unique polymer fills voids in subsurface soils under concrete, densifies and stabilizes load-bearing soils, and controls soil erosion
- The URETEK lifting and stabilization process increases and maintains the value of your asset by bringing it back to its peak performance level
- The lightweight nature of the URETEK polymer material minimizes additional overburden on already distressed base soils
- Polymer is specially formulated to uphold stability and strength even in the harshest, saturated soil environments
- The soil stabilization service offered by Hi-Tech Soil Stabilization is fast, economical, durable and environmentally-friendly.
Visit our Industries page to see how our concrete lifting and stabilizing applications are used across a variety of industrial, commercial and residential markets.